These Snowflake coasters are beautiful and well made.
Made from recycled materials and Mod Podge.
Here is how I made them.
• 2013-14 Whole Foods Market Shopping Bag
• Gloss Mod Podge (Any Mod Podge will do)
• Mod Podge Tools
• Paint Brush
• Circular Wood Discs (I choose custom Laser cut Baltic Birch)
Deconstruct the Bag, trace and cut.
• Apply Mod podge to wood disc and
then to the bottom of the Cut Paper.
Tip: Use the Mod Podge squeegee for a "Air bubble" free contact.
Repeat till completed (I made a set of 4).
• Then I cut cork circles about 1/4" smaller than the wood discs.
Apply cork circles with Tacky or White glue to the bottoms.
Let dry according to product label.
Then seal the top of Coasters with Polycrylic.
Voila! Project completed!
Now, I have a coaster to place my
NEW Lumberjack mug on.
No time to make this?
No worries, I have them available for sale in my shop.